100% Recycling vinyl record
Whether as black and or as coloured Re-Vinyl with random colour composition, all records are produced in our fully integrated in-house production and comply with the DIN standards for industrially manufactured vinyl records. The PVC granulate is obtained by the shredding of edge trimmings and production returns and is free of paper residues and dirt.
- Black Re-Vinyl
- Coloured Re-Vinyl (every vinyl record is one of a kind)
- Sound quality comparable to coloured vinyl record
- 100% controlled recycled PVC
- Active reduction of plastic waste
- Almost complete CO? savings for PVC share
Granules of Black Re-Vinyl: made from 100% controlled recycled PVC
Black Re-Vinyl: no optical differences to conventional vinyl records
Granulate examples of Coloured Re-Vinyl: random colour appearance from coloured recycled PVC
Coloured Re-Vinyl: each record is one of a kind - random colour compositions (not selectable)
»Re-Vinyl – Product sample« | Black + Coloured Re-Vinyl, gatefold + innersleeve FSC-certified recycling cardboard, paper banderoles, climate-neutral produced
»radioeins – Albaum« | Black Re-Vinyl, 12inch
Environmentally friendly products
We would be pleased to inform you about our production processes and advise you on suitable materials, printing processes and other environmentally friendly options.
Feel free to get in touch with your personal contact at optimal media and request your
Re-Vinyl product sample to introduce you to our full range of options and alternatives – together we will make your product as sustainable as possible.
- 100% recycled paper and cardboard or papers and cardboards with recycling share
- Climate-neutral production and shipping with ClimatePartner
- Conventional offset printing with inks made from plant oils
- FSC-Certified paper and cardboard from sustainably managed forests
- Support for a regional nature protection project
- Use of paper banderoles or alternative foils from renewable resources to avoid conventional plastic foil wrapping
Do you have any questions, or would you like to speak directly with a representative?