Sustainability within the company
Sustainability is an important part of our corporate identity. As such, we are able to ensure responsible corporate governance with regards to our customers, business partners, employees and the environment. Through sustainable practices, we fulfill our ecological, social and economic responsibilities.
Learn more about our certifications, regional partnerships and the sustainable choices available for your environmentally conscious production.
Our on-site responsibility
We are deeply committed to protecting the environment. The optimal media production plant is located amongst the lakes of the Mecklenburgische Seenplatte lake district, on the edge of Müritz National Park. We take to heart the protection of this unique natural landscape that lies right on our doorstep is very dear to us. At optimal media, we are always looking for environmentally friendly alternatives and sustainable production methods to improve our eco-balance and do our part in protecting the environment.
- 65% of electricity generated from renewable energy sources
- 100% waste recycling
- Continuous optimisation of energy efficiency
- Low-chemical printing plate production
- Active waste avoidance in the production process
- Reduction of CO₂ emissions
- Avoidance of combustion engines for transport within the company
- Avoidance of minerals in our production
- Cooperation with regional partners
Our range of services
Do you have any questions, or would you like to speak directly with a representative?